How many of you know that FASTING is actually a cure for many diseases?
Many physical ailments, and premature aging are as a result Toxic debris and wastes of metabolism. What is metabolism? You don’t need Harvard Medical School, nor Oxbridge, for a good comprehensive answer, though a simple answer would do, all you need do is, just Google. It’s simply the biological process of converting food into living matter and the matter into energy.
Now what does fasting do in simple English…….. It KEEPS the toxins
REMOVED and FLUSH the rust and crystals from your moveable joints and muscles.
Consider the Basic Eleven Medical Benefits of Fasting:
1. Fasting promotes detoxification. As the body breaks down its fat reserves, it mobilizes and eliminates stored toxins.
2. Fasting gives the digestive system a much-needed rest. After fasting, both digestion and elimination are invigorated.
3. Fasting promotes the resolution of inflammatory processes, such as in rheumatoid arthritis.
4. Fasting quiets allergic reactions, including asthma and hay fever.
5. Fasting promotes the drying up of abnormal fluid accumulations, such as edema in the ankles and legs and swelling in the abdomen.
6. Fasting corrects high blood pressure without drugs. Fasting will normalize blood pressure in the vast majority of cases, the blood pressure will remain low after the fast, if the person follows a health-supporting diet and lifestyle.
7. Fasting makes it easy to overcome bad habits and addictions. Many people have overcome tobacco and alcohol addictions by fasting, and even drug addictions. Fasting rapidly dissipates the craving for nicotine, alcohol, caffeine and other drugs.
8. Fasting clears the skin and whitens the eyes. It is common to see skin eruptions clear while fasting, and the whites of the eyes never look so clear and bright as they do after fasting.
9. Fasting restores taste appreciation for wholesome natural foods. People say that their taste buds come alive after fasting and that food never tasted so good.
10. Fasting is the perfect gateway to a healthful diet and lifestyle. Going on a fast gives you the motivation and enthusiasm to make a fresh start.
11. Fasting initiate rapid weight loss with little or no hunger. Most people are surprised at how little desire for food they have while fasting.
Written by JOHN J ALOZIEUWA
Click HERE to subscribe to this blog via email for immediate notification.