It’s much easier for an older man to be in a relationship with a much younger female partner than an older woman with a younger male partner. However, people are beginning to understand that self-love should come first before whatever the society thinks of their happiness. Talking about age and relationship, Nollywood Actress and movie producer, Uru Eke, in a recent article as seen on thenet shared 13 things she expects women should take into consideration before going into a relationship with a younger man.
- Is he mentally mature enough to be with a woman much older than him?
- Where is he in his life and career? Lots of conversations and observing will eventually highlight these.
- What are his goals for family and children and how far along in the future are the goals?
- Is being with an older woman just a fantasy he is living out through being with you or does he genuinely want you?
- Is this just a bit of fun for both of you and when he starts to back-track will it be easy for you to let go and move on?
- Can you have a grown up conversation with him?
- Is he independent?
- When he talks does he sound like he is much younger?
- Will dating a younger man leave you lonely?
- After dating someone younger, can you comfortably slide into dating men within your age group or older?
- Are you embarrassed of him in the presence of your friends?
- Is he embarrassed about you in the presence of his friends?
- Are you with him just for sex?
Click HERE to subscribe to this blog via email for immediate notification.