I got tagged by the friendly Chantel Martha. So I have to tell you all 20 random facts about me. I did this on Instagram but I guess the blog world caught the flu. My head is kinda everywhere right now so I’ll go with Chantel’s flow…lol. Trust I will be sincere though 😀 And for those who saw my instagram post, let’s just say you will have 40 random facts about me.
- Internet has become my lover.
- I am way too hard on myself because I think this is the time to be too hard on myself. Now that I am young. Abi?
- I didn’t do so many things as a teenager. Like sneak out to see a boyfriend, etc…
- I eat water-melon every day. Well, almost everyday
- I am razz and local. Believe me.
- I drink tea every day except when I am sleeping out and don’t want to disturb my host.
- I hate make up. Especially the heavy ones. I love them on others when done right but they are just too heavy for me.
- I am a very shy person.
- I would rather stay indoor with food, internet and movies than go to a house party.
- I love roads trips. Well planned road trips though.
- I enjoy cooking only when I truly want to cook.
- I doubt am a wife material but we would have to give it a shot right?
- I stay mute when I am angry. I think it’s because I would cry when I speak at that point. Then if I stay mute for more than 15minutes, I am only trying to prevent the nasty things I would say from dropping.
- Aha! I love sleeeeep! Banke can testify. Even though I don’t get enough these days, don’t ruin it for me when its sleep time. Don’t! except you wanna cuddle though
- I will choose water over any drink any day any time.
- At first glance I come across as very un-approachable, proud and arrogant but when you get to know me I can be selfless – a total sweetheart.
- I have this very huge birth mark or is it God mark? Dunno but it’s kinda scary. Used to be worried about it until Banke made me love it. Thank her for me @bankyb02
- I am very grateful for the journey so far. However, there are so many things I would love to question God on. Who am I though?
- I don’t have a best friend. Simply because I want my boyfriend – fiancé – husband to be my best friend. Oh please it’s not unachievable!!!
- I can be very caring until my sixth sense ticks and I feel it’s not mutual.
I hereby tag
Ehen, I want to know my readers too. Tell me one random fact about you or something we have in common.
Click HERE to subscribe to this blog via email for immediate notification.